Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Cable to IEC 60502-2
These cables are suitable for installation mostly in power supply stations, indoors and in cable ducts, outdoors, underground and in water as well as for installation on cable trays for industries.
IEC 60228; IEC 60502-2
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper (class 2)
- Conductor screen: This will be an extruded layer of semi-conducting crosslinkable compound applied
- under simultaneous triple extrusion process over the conductor along with the insulation and the
- insulation screen.
- Insulation: XLPE
- Insulation screen: This will be a layer of semi-conducting crosslinkable compound which will be applied< by triple extrusion process over the insulation.
- Core identification:
- 1 Core: Natural
- 3 Cores: Black, Green, Brown
- Outer sheath: Special PVC. Color: red. U.V resistance can be offered upon request.
- Fire retardance: IEC 60332-3-22
- Operating temperature: -20~60°C
- Max. conductor operating temperature: 90°C
- Chemical resistance: Aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbon resistance
- For detailed data for this cable, welcome to go to the DOWNLOAD area for document download or online viewing.