Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Steel Wire Armored Cable to IEC 60502-2
These cables are suitable for installation mostly in power supply stations, indoors and in cable ducts, outdoors, underground and in water as well as for installation on cable trays for industries, switchboards and power stations, where require chemical and mechanical protection.
IEC 60228; IEC 60502-2
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper (class 2)
- Condutor screen: This will be an extruded layer of semi-conducting crosslinkable compound applied under simultaneous triple extrusion process over the conductor along with the insulation and the insulation screen.
- Insulation: XLPE
- Insulation screen: This will be a layer of semi-conducting crosslinkable compound which will be applied by triple extrusion process over the insulation.
- Core identification:
- 1 Core: Natural
- 3 Cores: Black, Green, Brown
- Inner sheath: PVC
- Armor: Galvanized steel wires or aluminum wires for 1 core cable
- Outer sheath: Special PVC. Color: red. U.V resistance can be offered upon request.
- Fire retardance: IEC 60332-3-22
- Operating temperature: -20~60°C
- Max. conductor operating temperature: 90°C
- Chemical resistance: Aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbon resistance
- For detailed data for this cable, welcome to go to the DOWNLOAD area for document download or online viewing.