1. What is Fire Resistance?
2.Silicone cables don’t pass the fire test on one sample though do they?
3.Can I use red LSOH nylon cable ties FP?
4. What is the difference between Fire resistant cable and Flame retardant cable?
5.Which standards should I consider when choosing fire alarm and security cable?
6.What are some important safety precautions to consider when choosing fire alarm cable?
7.How can Low Fire-Hazard cables contribute to Fire Safety?
8. Is the quantity of cables installed in a construction relevant compared with other products?
9. Aren’t Low Fire-Hazard cables difficult to find and most of the time more expensive than standard cable types?
10. Do Low Fire-Hazard cables carry less current than standard cables? Is their capacity lower compared with standard version?
11. Do low fire-hazard cables cover the same complete range as standard cables?
12. Which application can benefit from the improved fire performance of Low Fire-Hazard cables?
13. Cables are usually installed inside walls. Why should low fire-hazard cables be used?
14. Low Fire-Hazard cables are not specified by any current Installation Standard or Regulation. Why should I install them?
15.Expected Cable life
16.Cable size calculation
18.Annealed copper and Tinned copper
19.How many kinds of cable testing?
20.Voltage range for low voltage, medium voltage, high voltage and extra high voltage.
22.Electrical conductivity and conductor resistance
25. Electrical Terminology Glossary
26. Rolling Stock Cable
28. EN 50264
29. EN 50306
30. EN 50382
31. CPR introduction
32. Fire resistant cables VS Flame retardant cables